HUMP DAY!!! I love Wednesday’s because I have just two CrossFit workouts left to do for the week. I have to workout first thing in the AM or else I will find excuse after excuse to not do it. After a vigorous workout session I then eat a gigantic breakfast.
Protein is so crucial to eat after a workout. I get my protein from eggs. Eggs have the highest quality for protein, vitamin B12, phosphorus, and riboflavin. And so I eat three eggs each morning! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day right?
3 eggs (1-4 eggs works best, depending on how many you need)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp coconut oil
1 cup frozen or fresh fruit (optional)
1. In a bowl, mash the banana.
2. In the same bowl with the banana add the eggs and whisk together.
3. Add cinnamon and vanilla to mixture. Stir to combine.
4. Add coconut oil to a skillet on medium-low heat.
5. Pour all batter in skillet and cook until the bottom appears set and flip with a spatula. Serve immediately with fruit,100% maple syrup, honey or even almond butter (whatever you like).